When you find the right home, I can represent you and negotiate on your behalf. My goal is to help you buy the right home for you at a very fair price.
When you make an offer, the seller can:
• Accept it
• Reject it outright if the offer does not meet the specifications in the listing
• Counter it with different price and terms
If there is strong demand for properties, a seller may not even make a counter offer, but accept one of several offers – usually the one with the highest price or most qualified buyer.
Here are some tips to help you get your offer accepted in any market:
• Pre-approval: Make sure you have been pre-approved, not just pre-qualified.
• Strong deposit: Provide a substantial earnest money deposit. This is “good faith” money and shows the seller you are serious about purchasing the home.
• Contingencies: Limit the number of contingencies; include only the ones you really need, like financing and an inspection, etc.
I’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have about making an offer, negotiating, or the buying process. I will work diligently to help you find and purchase your new home. Call or email me when you are ready to take the next step.